Bilingual Project Coordinator
At 2U, we are all in on purpose. We are motivated by our mission – to eliminate the back row in education – and connected by our shared passion to deliver world-class digital education at scale. As the parent company of edX, the world’s leading online learning platform, 2U powers more than 4,000 online higher education offerings – from free courses to full degrees. Together with more than 230 colleges, universities, and corporate partners, we are helping to unlock human potential.
What We’re Looking For:
The Project Coordinator is responsible for many operational, project management and administrative tasks related to the launch and management of courses on edX.org. They will work closely with partner relationship owners, marketing, and partner institutions to get courses announced, tracked, and running successfully.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Partner and Course Announcements: Work with Partner Managers, global Partner institutions, edX Marketing and other internal and external stakeholders to get partner institutions, their courses, and their programs successfully announced on edx.org.
- Course Management: Support Partner Managers who serve a portfolio of schools and institutions; work with edX learner and partner support teams to communicate issues and questions with course teams and guide them to quick, accurate solutions. Report bugs and work with edX teams to resolve and communicate to global partner institutions.
- Catalog Availability: Work with edX partners to ensure our most popular courses and programs are consistently available on the platform.
- Process Improvement: Think creatively and systematically to help improve operational processes. Recommend, drive and implement process improvements that support scalability and learner and partner growth. Represent operational perspective in cross-functional working groups and use operational expertise to better work towards effective solutions and improvements.
- Partner Information Management: Gather, track, update, audit and organize our partner contact data in our customer relationship management system (Salesforce).
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Must be able to speak both Spanish and English fluently
- 1 to 3 years experience within a customer success or professional services team
- Experience with Salesforce, Atlassian JIRA/Confluence or similar software
- Familiarity with Google Workspace and Excel
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues
- Quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and pays close attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Possesses a collaborative mindset and can work well across multiple teams and functions
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Previous experience working with global and remote teams
- Experience with a web CMS a plus
- Advanced Excel skills, such as filter views, pivot tables, and complex formulas
- Enjoys thinking outside the box and finding creating solutions to problems
While this position is open to remote candidates across the U.S., we will prioritize those who live in the Washington-Baltimore metropolitan area and who are available to come into our Headquarters in Lanham, MD two days a week.
Benefits & Culture
Our global employee base is a diverse collection of innovators, dreamers, and doers working together to transform lives through higher education. We believe that every employee can advance our shared purpose, and that life at 2U should be fun and meaningful. If you’re excited by the opportunity to provide over 40 million learners and counting with access to world-class online higher education, then join us – and do work that makes a difference. #NoBackRow
We offer comprehensive benefits (unique per country) and excellent work/life balance.
Full-time, U.S.benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability, and 401(k) employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Free snacks and drinks in-office
- Generous paid holidays and leave policies, including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
The anticipated base salary range for this role is ($55,000 - $60,000), with potential bonus eligibility. Salary offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, budget for the position and cost of labor in the market in which the candidate will be hired.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to building and sustaining a culture of belonging, respect, and inclusion. We are proud of the steps we’ve taken to bring together an employee base that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by what makes us different, as well as by how we are alike.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
For more than a decade, 2U, Inc. has been the digital transformation partner of choice to great non-profit colleges and universities delivering high-quality online education at scale. As the parent company of edX, a leading global online learning platform, 2U provides over 45 million learners with access to world-class education in partnership with more than 230 colleges, universities, and corporations. Our people and technology are powering more than 4,000 digital education offerings — from free courses to full degrees — and helping unlock human potential. To learn more: visit 2U.com.
edX is the education movement for restless learners and a leading global online learning platform from 2U, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWOU). Together with the majority of the world’s top-ranked universities and industry-leading companies, we bring our community of over 45 million learners world-class education to support them at every stage of their lives and careers, from free courses to full degrees. And we're not stopping there — we're relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location. Learn more at edX.org.
Learn more at https://2u.com/careers/
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.
Something looks off?