Sr. Director or Vice President, Revenue Operations - Enterprise
At 2U, we are all in on purpose. We are motivated by our mission – to eliminate the back row in education – and connected by our shared passion to deliver world-class digital education at scale. As the parent company of edX, the world’s leading online learning platform, 2U powers more than 4,000 online higher education offerings – from free courses to full degrees. Together with more than 230 colleges, universities, and corporate partners, we are helping to unlock human potential.
What We’re Looking For:
The Sr. Director or Vice President, Revenue Operations - Enterprise will build and lead a high-performing, results-oriented Revenue Operations organization for 2U’s Enterprise business (B2B and B2G).
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Business Analytics and Insight
- Work across B2B marketing, inside sales, direct sales and customer success, with leaders across each function.
- Establish an analytical framework and cadence that drives increased efficiency across the sales cycles (from lead generation through renewal).
- Key activities include forecasting, goal setting, pipeline analysis, quarter and year-end reports, board slides, performance to quota, deal tracking, funnel growth, funnel velocity, close rates, post sale usage, renewal and upsell rates.
- Sales Operations
- In conjunction with Enterprise sales leadership, develop, align and implement regional and/or territory assignments, sales plans, and customer success plans.
- Consistently optimize and share best practices across the entire sales cycles.
- Drive consistency for key go-to-market terms across sales, including pricing structure and scaled service delivery.
- Manage a deal desk process with Enterprise sales leadership.
- Sales Technology and Process
- Define sales process and definitions. Maintain consistency and hygiene of data in CRM.
- Design and implementation of salesforce and related systems, including integration with corporate back end (e.g. ERP).
- Invest for the future growth and scaling needs of our business including a winning data architecture, analytics capabilities, and the technology stack that will not only serve us today but will propel us forward and scale.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related fields required. Masters preferred
- Sr. Director 7-10 years, Vice President 11-15 years experience with proven track record in driving and leading enterprise sales organizations
- Experienced at directly creating, interpreting, and driving outcomes based on data-drive analysis
- Proven experience on delivering in a fast-paced, high-growth B2B sales environment with $20M-100M revenue sales
- Ability to understand the customer experience and how to leverage customer insights and data inputs to inform the product
We will prioritize those who live in the Washington-Baltimore metropolitan area and who are available to come into our Headquarters in Lanham, MD two days a week.
Benefits & Culture
Our global employee base is a diverse collection of innovators, dreamers, and doers working together to transform lives through higher education. We believe that every employee can advance our shared purpose, and that life at 2U should be fun and meaningful. If you’re excited by the opportunity to provide over 40 million learners and counting with access to world-class online higher education, then join us – and do work that makes a difference. #NoBackRow
We offer comprehensive benefits (unique per country) and excellent work/life balance.
Full-time, U.S.benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability, and 401(k) employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Free snacks and drinks in-office
- Generous paid holidays and leave policies, including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to building and sustaining a culture of belonging, respect, and inclusion. We are proud of the steps we’ve taken to bring together an employee base that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by what makes us different, as well as by how we are alike.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
For more than a decade, 2U, Inc. has been the digital transformation partner of choice to great non-profit colleges and universities delivering high-quality online education at scale. As the parent company of edX, a leading global online learning platform, 2U provides over 45 million learners with access to world-class education in partnership with more than 230 colleges, universities, and corporations. Our people and technology are powering more than 4,000 digital education offerings — from free courses to full degrees — and helping unlock human potential. To learn more: visit 2U.com.
edX is the education movement for restless learners and a leading global online learning platform from 2U, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWOU). Together with the majority of the world’s top-ranked universities and industry-leading companies, we bring our community of over 45 million learners world-class education to support them at every stage of their lives and careers, from free courses to full degrees. And we're not stopping there — we're relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location. Learn more at edX.org.
Learn more at https://2u.com/careers/
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.
Something looks off?