United States · Remote
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2023
360Learning is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Technical Consultant to join our Professional Services team. As a Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for scoping custom technical and consulting projects, building custom solutions, coordinating with the custom project product squad and delivering on those projects for our clients.
You will work closely with our sales and development teams to understand client needs and translate them into technical solutions. In addition, you will build integration recipe’s in our iPaaS partner system, Workato. The successful candidate will have a strong technical background, excellent problem-solving skills, and a customer-focused mindset.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Master our platform
- Master our integration possibilities (flat files, APIs)
Within 3 months, you will:
- Work with clients to understand their technical requirements and scope projects accordingly
- Develop technical solutions to meet client needs, including customizations, integrations, and configurations
- Collaborate with our sales and development teams to design and implement solutions that meet client requirements
- Ensure successful delivery of projects on time and within budget
- Provide technical expertise and support to clients throughout the project lifecycle
- Continuously learn about new technologies and stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and project plans
- Participate in client-facing meetings and presentations
Within 6-12 months, you will:
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and delivery
- Be able to support the team on difficult integrations & troubleshooting issues
- Contribute to our knowledge base to share best practices and lessons learned
- Work with our partner ecosystem to strengthen the services proposed to our clients
- Deliver platform audits to clients
The Skill Set
- 5+ years of experience as a technical consultant, software engineer, product manager or similar role
- Experience scoping projects, designing technical solutions (UI and back-end), and delivering on projects
- Strong technical skills, including experience with programming languages such as Java, Python, or Ruby
- Experience using APIs; developing integrations using 3rd party middleware such as Workato, Snaplogic, etc.
- Experience using data sources to create custom dashboards
- Knowledge of SaaS platforms, cloud-based solutions, and web technologies
- Ability to adapt to your audience, flexibility in tackling a conversation with highly technical stakeholders, and reducing complexity to more common terms with less technical stakeholders.
- Organized, structured, rational, analytical, able to manage priorities across multiple customer implementations
- Solution-oriented and ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Team-player, able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience with project management methodologies such as Agile or Scrum is a plus
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science or a related field
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here: http://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive salary which includes a variable component and equity
- Benefits/Perks: Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance, 401k matching starting the 1st day. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. View our CSR charter: https://360learning.com/blog/corporate-social-responsibility-charter/
- Balance: Unlimited PTO! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!
See more open positions at 360Learning
Something looks off?