Sales Enablement Manager EMEA
Sales & Business Development
Paris, France · Remote
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
The Sales Enablement team is a key player in ensuring 360Learning’s growth. The team is instrumental in ensuring all EMEA Sales teams are fully equipped to hit the ground running and surpass their targets quarter after quarter.
As Enablement, we provide the sales organization with the information, training, content, and coaching they need to be more efficient and effective in engaging buyers along the buyer’s journey.
As the EMEA Sales Enablement Manager at 360Learning, your main objectives will be:
- To lead the scaling of the 360Learning Sales team in EMEA by onboarding Business Development Representatives, Account Executives, and Account Managers
- To increase quota attainment of all sales representatives in EMEA by (1) equipping each sales representative with the right content for the right prospect at the right stage of the funnel and (2) ensuring each sales representative in EMEA is up-to-date through continuous training
Within a month, you will
- Develop an understanding of our market, target customer, sales process, content, and onboarding
- Master the use of the 360Learning platform for your training purposes
- Ship your first training
- Set your first set of OKRs
Within 3 months, you will
- Lead the scaling of the EMEA Sales team by overseeing new hire onboarding from Day 1 until their first closed-won opportunity. Track ramp-up time and propose strategies to reduce it
- Ensure each sales rep in EMEA is up-to-date through continuous training
- Collect inputs from sales leadership, the field, and the different business units to understand what the highest priority training needs are. Identify the right subject-matter-experts to collaborate with on top-priority trainings
- Ensure the timely delivery of the trainings and the proper implementation of their content in the field
Within 6 months, you will
- Master the administration of Seismic, our content management tool
- Increase quota attainment of all sales representatives in EMEA by driving sales content creation
- Equip each sales representative with the right content (including customer case studies and proposals) for the right prospect at the right stage of the funnel as the lead administrator of Seismic
Within 12 months, you will
- Explore external coaching opportunities for sales leaders and sales representatives
- Lead cross-functional projects to ensure reliable sales pipe creation for all GTMs
- Increase conversion rates across the funnel by leading new initiatives
- Own sales onboarding of partners
The Skills Set
- You have 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS startups
- Ideally in Sales/Marketing roles
- You are experienced in leading a project from building out the idea to measuring the impact after delivery
- You are able to drive multiple & strategic stakeholders (C-levels, Marketing, Product, Sales…)
- You are driven by both impact and data
- You are a team player with great communication skills
- Bonus: experience with Salesforce, Gong, Seismic
- Fluent English (US/UK) / B2 level or equivalent (FR)
- Enthusiasm for our working environment explained here: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
- Phone Screen with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery Meeting with our Head of Revenue Enablement
- Case study with our Head of Revenue Enablement and one Sales Enablement Manager
- Clarification Meeting with one of our Chief Revenue Officer (US or EMEA)
- Culture fit Meeting with our Chief Operations Officer -
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!
See more open positions at 360Learning
Something looks off?