Client Success Partner - Enterprise
Paris, France · Remote
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
As a Client Success Partner (CSP) within the Enterprise team, you will support our largest clients in their digital training strategy through the 360Learning platform.
Your mission is to build a strong relationship with the HR executives (CHRO, Chief Learning Officer & Digital Learning Manager) of our clients, to develop the usage, adoption & impact of our solution. Given the complexity of Enterprise clients, you will act as a true facilitator to ensure the renewal of the clients by:
- coordinating the different 360Learning resources (technical, pedagogical,...)
- empowering the client with the Enterprise positioning and vision provided by our solution
Ultimately, you will ensure the renewal or signing of new contracts for accounts listed in your portfolio.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Master our product and Convexity corporate culture
- Familiarize yourself with the processes and tools used by our Client Success Partner (CSP) team
- Participate in your first customer meetings with other CSPs from the team
Within 3 months, you will:
- Take over a portfolio of existing customers, for the largest accounts we have at 360Learning (called Enterprise accounts)
- Start new projects with prospects and clients
Within 6 months you will:
- Define the learning transformation roadmap with the client and identify the resources needed to achieve them
- Define a retro-planning of the initiatives on the solution and vouch for it
- Identify and document customer use cases
- Develop a relationship of trust between the client and 360Learning, particularly by having direct contact with Top Management teams
- Work with the Account Managers to identify new project opportunities to develop the account (up-selling and cross-selling opportunities)
Within 12 months, you will:
- Reduce churn by identifying customers at risk and implementing a remedial action plan
- Identify strong leaders & advocates within the client’s team
- Develop and share good business practices with the entire Client Success team
The Skill Set:
- Experience as a Client Success Manager or HR/Learning/Change Management Consulting or Digital Learning Manager within an organization
- Previous experience in the SaaS B2B industry is nice to have
- Interest in the digital industry, education, and e-learning in particular
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Native French, and excellent English proficiency (B2 minimum)
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity explained here: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
What we offer:
- Compensation: Package includes base salary, a variable component and equity 📈
- Benefits/Perks: Work From Home stipend, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France 🏠
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We have 6 active ERGs including Mental Health, Environmental/Sustainability, Women, Parents, LGBTQIA2S+, and Ethnic Diversity. Each group has at least one executive team member serving as a member of the group, bringing greater awareness to each group’s activities and providing a quick path to impact 🤝
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Review our CSR Charter: 360learning.com/blog/corporate-social-responsibility-charter 🌎🌏
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: 🚀👩🏻💻🏆https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Phone Screen with the recruiter
- Discovery Meeting with two future colleagues
- Case Study with the Hiring Coach and the CSP Director
- Clarification Interview with the CS Ops Manager
- Culture Fit Interview with the VP Customer Success
- Offer !
⇾ Get ready using our Knowledge Base: https://bit.ly/42H1ggC
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!