Machine Learning Engineer Intern (4-6 months)
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
In 2021, 360Learning assembled its first team of AI experts, initially focusing on content recommendations. Since late 2022, our focus has shifted towards integrating generative AI for our authors, with features for automatic course and question generation. In 2024, we aim to continue innovating in the field of generative AI and are seeking an MLE intern to bolster the MLE team responsible for creating, deploying, and maintaining AI models for our users.
For a better understanding of the MLE role, projects, and challenges, we invite you to watch this video!
Within 1 month you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Meet the engineering team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
Within 3 months you will:
- Successfully develop a platform for evaluating generated content to enhance our ability to iterate
Within 6 months you will:
- Evaluate and compare Large Language Models (LLMs) in open/closed source across multiple metrics such as cost, latency, and performance metrics.
- Enhance the contextualization of generations based on our clients' knowledge base, exploring methods such as RAG or fine-tuning.
The Skill Set
- Major in Data Sciences with interest in Gen AI
- Proficiency in Python Interest in applied research addressing product needs.
- Excited with the idea of working in a scale-up with strong performance and challenges
- Fluent English (US/UK) / B2 level or equivalent (FR)
- Enthusiasm for our working environment explained here: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
What we offer:
- Compensation: Package includes base salary, a variable component and equity 📈
- Benefits/Perks: Work From Home stipend, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent.
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France 🏠
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We have 6 active ERGs including Mental Health, Environmental/Sustainability, Women, Parents, LGBTQIA2S+, and Ethnic Diversity. Each group has at least one executive team member serving as a member of the group, bringing greater awareness to each group’s activities and providing a quick path to impact 🤝
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Review our CSR Charter: 360learning.com/blog/corporate-social-responsibility-charter 🌎🌏🌍
- Culture: A framework that will help you make an impact - envision what's it like to join 360Learning through our onboarding journey: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/ & Convexity Culture: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L 🚀👩🏻💻🏆
- Phone Screen with our Tech Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery Meeting with our Machine Learning Engineers
- Case Study with our Machine Learning Engineers
- Culture Fit Meeting with Fabrice, our Director of Engineering
- Offer !
→ Get prepared for your interviews with our Knowledge Base
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!