B2B Marketing Coordinator - Customer Advocacy
10th May, 2023
What will you love about this role?
At 3P Learning we can genuinely offer you a career with purpose and meaning. We build educational products that are the gold standard in global EdTech excellence. We build them to be motivational and engaging for children, and easy for teachers and educators to use. Our products, including Mathletics, Reading Eggs and Mathseeds are adored by millions all over the world.
The B2B Marketing Coordinator - Customer Advocacy is responsible for building and growing customer advocacy programs to use customer insights to improve experience in product knowledge bases. Additionally, this role assists in developing customer onboarding strategies both in product and across digital platforms.
How you will make a difference?
Working closely with the B2B Global Retention Marketing Manager, this role will develop and implement a global customer advocacy program that is aligned to 3P's strategic direction. Responsibilities will include;
- Identify high using customers and engage them in the customer advocacy journey.
- Identify key industry leading advocates in each region to develop user generated content.
- Support and implement the customer advocacy program to include referral plans that align with global and regional marketing plans.
- Ensures advocacy contributions help shape current and future customers engagement and overall experience in product.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that customer advocacy programs and initiatives are effectively integrated with other marketing and sales initiatives.
- Transition current support centres to new knowledge base platform.
- Collaborate with global product teams to create and maintain knowledge bases for newly released products.
- Continually optimize the digital onboarding and training experience.
- Monitor industry trends and best practices and incorporate learning into customer advocacy journey.
- Develop and manage customer advocacy metrics to track the success of customer advocacy programs and initiatives.
- B2B Marketing experience building an engaged online community ideally in the EdTech sector. Previous K-12 experience as an Educator is an asset.
- Ability to understand and interpret analytical insights and data to shape the advocacy experience.
- Self-driven with a desire to see results from all outputs and places importance on measuring success factors.
- Proven ability to understand customer needs and develop programs to increase engagement.
- Experience in creating and managing education certification programs.
- The ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience in creating and managing knowledge bases.
- Working knowledge of Gainsight, Helpjuice, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, WalkMe, or similar platforms.
- Excited to actively collaborate with global team across multiple global time zones.
All 3P-ers are trusted and empowered to work within a flexible workplace.
You’ll love that we are a dynamic and growing ASX-listed business with a global presence but and at the same time, your voice will be heard and you will really make an impact within the EdTech community.
We encourage diversity and inclusion, all applicants are welcome!
We can’t wait to hear from you and look forward to sharing more about 3P and our amazing people and products.