B2C Marketing Manager
18th May, 2023
What will you love about this role?
At 3P Learning we can genuinely offer you a career with purpose and meaning. We build educational products that are the gold standard in global EdTech excellence. We build them to be motivational and engaging for children, and easy for teachers and educators to use. Our products, including Mathletics, Reading Eggs and Mathseeds are adored by millions all over the world.
This is a high impact position with exponential opportunity, focused on driving growth for a multi-award winning Children’s Education Platform. Within this role, The B2C Marketing Manager is responsible for driving growth through development and implementation of consumer marketing strategies, developing the regional marketing strategy through leveraging a deep understanding of audience segments and implementing execution-ready plans with an innovative approach to reach target markets and drive conversion.
Only candidates who are based in a Western Time Zone will be considered for this position. Experience within the B2C EdTech sector is required.
How you will make a difference?
Working closely with the Global Head of B2C Marketing, this role will develop and execute an integrated marketing plan that is aligned to 3P's strategic direction. Responsibilities will include;
- Leading the development and execution of a B2C strategic, customer life-cycle driven marketing agenda to drive growth.
- Exploring, testing and developing B2C growth strategies.
- Managing the execution of all B2C regional marketing activities.
- Driving regional expansion through the development of regional partnerships and increasing product visibility through offline and digital campaign.
- Building and develop a high-performing marketing team to drive growth and ensure delivery of key performance indicators.
- 5+ years’ experience in B2C/DTC Marketing, within the EdTech sector
- 2+ years’ experience leading marketing teams, including developing talent
- A keen sense of attention to detail, and an ability to execute projects with a high level of accuracy
- A proven track record of driving year-on-year revenue growth
- The desire to learn, ask questions and challenge conventional thinking
- Influencing skills with all levels of the organization
- The ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excited to actively collaborate with the global team across multiple global time zones.
Why you will love working at 3P Learning?
All 3P-ers are trusted and empowered to work within a flexible workplace.
We encourage diversity and inclusion, all applicants are welcome!
The anticipated salary range for this position is $90,000 - $105,000, based on experience.
We can’t wait to hear from you and look forward to sharing more about 3P and our amazing people and products.
Something looks off?