Marketing Manager - Maternity Leave Cover (Hybrid)
22nd May, 2023
What you will love about this role:
We can offer you a career with purpose and meaning in Australia’s largest EdTech company. Our products, including market-leading Mathletics, Reading Eggs and Mathseeds, inspire kids to love learning and are adored by millions all over the world! We are a company that is passionate about creating better ways for children to learn by building positive learning experiences that make a real difference in the lives of students, educators, and parents.
Work options: Hybrid
We are now seeking an APAC Marketing Manager on a fixed term 12-month contract. Open to suitable candidates in Sydney, able to work from home and in the Leichardt office two days a week.
What you will be doing:
Working with the Head of Marketing – B2B, our APAC Marketing Manager conceives, plans and delivers lead-generation-focused marketing activity across the full marketing mix in the region. Leading a team of two, working closely with the sales team, and within the framework of the 3P Learning global marketing strategy, you will be responsible for creating a strong lead pipeline for all new business, renewal, upsell and cross-sell initiatives, for all products in the 3P Learning suite.
In this role, you will oversee all regional campaigns to ensure our paid channel strategy and spending is efficient and effective, build a strong, segmented email database and ensure compelling messaging supports new business, upsell, cross-sell and retention targets, whilst ensuring that our campaigns across all channels are continually evaluated and iterated upon to build further success.
What we are seeking in this person:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar marketing leadership role within a B2B SaaS business (EdTech experience a bonus).
- An enthusiastic, commercially minded and hands-on team leader able to manage a multi-brand portfolio.
- Experience managing the day-to-day activities of a small team.
- Strong experience and confidence in setting up, monitoring and optimising paid advertising campaigns using AdWords and Facebook.
- Experience using EDM tools - Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a particular advantage.
- Analysing online data and overseeing the optimisation of campaigns (reading analytics/profiling/segmentation/list creation/campaign reporting)
- Excellent creative, written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed targets, often under deadline pressure.
- Inbound marketing or content marketing experience. Using content strategies such as videos, blogs and resources to drive traffic to our website and nurture them to become sales leads.
- Stakeholder management - a great communicator with the ability to form strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Customer oriented and curious about the world of educators and their challenges.
- Driven by a performance-focused marketing mindset and a desire to lead others to achieve the same.
Why you will love working at 3P Learning:
We know that people are at their best working where they feel most comfortable and productive, which is why we offer fully flexible work options to all 3P-ers. Our “Pea-flex” way of working empowers 3P-ers to work where and when suits them best. You can work from home, or in our newly renovated connection and collaboration hub in Leichardt. You’ll love that we are a dynamic and growing ASX-listed business with a global presence but, at the same time, we are small enough to get stuck in and really make an impact. We can’t wait to hear from you and look forward to sharing more about 3P Learning and our amazing people and products.
Something looks off?