Administrative Assistant (Bilingual Spanish)
Are you a socially conscious, dedicated individual who is committed to building a better future for children, families, and their communities? If so, join us as we support early childhood education programs across the country to create positive outcomes for the children and families served.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Center Director and the Early Head Start Program. This position will initiate and coordinate the clerical and secretarial functions required in effective implementation of administrative policies of the program. The Administrative Assistant will ultimately be evaluated on a combination of skills, dispositions, and behaviors, some of which are related to the specific service area of this position and others that represent general expectations of all Acelero Learning employees.
• Use effective organizing systems to provide administrative support to a variety of stakeholders and projects.
• Develop systems to effectively organize information and provides it to others as needed.
• Effectively prioritize projects delegated by a variety of staff to accomplish tasks in the time frame specified and at a high level of quality.
• Accurately communicate information in minutes, e-mail, memos and other written and verbal correspondence.
• High school diploma required, AA preferred.
• Bilingual Spanish-speaking required.
• Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation with state-mandated minimum insurance coverage(s) on your vehicle.
• Pass physical examination, background check, and fingerprinting screen.
• Computer literacy in email, word processing and internet navigation.
Why Acelero Learning or Shine Early Learning?
- Ability to make an impact in the lives of the children, families, and partners we serve
- Career growth and professional development opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Average of 5 weeks of paid time off during 1st year of employment
- Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.