Health Coordinator Traditional
Are you a socially conscious, dedicated individual who is committed to building a better future for children, families, and their communities? If so, join us as we support early childhood education programs across the country to create positive outcomes for the children and families served.
Working as a Health Coordinator at Acelero Learning gives you the opportunity to collaborate with the Director of Family Services and Health, Network Family Services and Health Leadership to develop, implement and refine Acelero Learning’s family engagement, health and wellness approaches in order to promote family outcomes that support children’s school readiness, health and their well-being. Are you ready to promote Family Life Practices to Close the Achievement Gap?
• Coach and provide supervisory guidance to Family Service and Health team members in order strengthen staff capacity and move staff towards mastery in core competencies
• Develop community partnerships to assure that children and family’s self-sufficiency and preventive and health treatment needs are met.
• Build a team that works collaboratively with Early Learning (EL) and Mental Health and Disabilities (MHD) staff in order to enhance family life practices and circumstances that promote child development, health and well-being
• Maintain qualitative and quantitative quality improvement and monitoring systems in order to assure that program strategies are executed with reliability, fidelity and quality
• 3 years of experience working with diverse families in low income communities on health and wellness intervention
• A deep passion and commitment to level the playing field for all children and families, regardless of income
• Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Health Education and Promotion, Family, Child Development or related field; Masters Degree or R.N. preferred*
• Current driver’s license, and a reliable vehicle with valid insurance
• Work flexible hours to meet the program and community needs
• An eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through
Why Acelero Learning or Shine Early Learning?
- Ability to make an impact in the lives of the children, families, and partners we serve
- Career growth and professional development opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Average of 5 weeks of paid time off during 1st year of employment
- Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.