Teacher Non District
Are you a socially conscious, dedicated individual who is committed to building a better future for children, families, and their communities? If so, join us as we support early childhood education programs across the country to create positive outcomes for the children and families served.
Working as a Preschool Teacher at Acelero Learning will give you the opportunity to help students achieve their academic goals while building strong working relationships with your peers. You will be responsible for a Head Start classroom of 3 to 5 year-old children. Works collaboratively with an assistant teacher, family members and other staff to achieve positive outcomes for children of all abilities. Are you ready to make a positive impact and inspire others?
• CLASS™ teacher-child interactions
• Learning environment
• Child assessment
• Meeting all children’s needs
• Working with families
• Professional growth and collaboration
• The commitment and passion to work with children
• Great communication and written skills • Degree in Early Childhood Education – OR
• A degree with at least six (6) courses in Early Childhood Education plus experience teaching preschool-aged children
• An eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-ThroughThis position earns up to 38,177.86 Annually
Why Acelero Learning or Shine Early Learning?
- Ability to make an impact in the lives of the children, families, and partners we serve
- Career growth and professional development opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Average of 5 weeks of paid time off during 1st year of employment
- Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.
Or feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for considering employment with us!