Family Engagement Advocate
Are you a socially conscious, dedicated individual who is committed to building a better future for children, families, and their communities? If so, join us as we support early childhood education programs across the country to create positive outcomes for the children and families served.
Working as a Family Engagement Advocate at Acelero Learning Learning gives you the opportunity to give back to your local community by engaging and supporting the families and children in our program. You will work as a member of a team whose primary role is to engage families to partner with us to promote children’s healthy development and school readiness. Are you ready to make this impact?
• Engage families as partners in their children’s healthy development and school readiness
• Engage in a process of collaborative partnership building with families of children receiving (Early) Head Start services
• Foster a sense of community and sense of belonging among families in order to strengthen social capital
• Build relationships that will enhance communication and collaboration among internal and external stakeholders
• Effectively manage workload and ensure accurate record-keeping and documentation
• Previous experience working with vulnerable families
• The commitment and passion for achieving positive child and family outcomes through high-quality family engagement
• Associate’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services, Family Services, Counseling, or a related field, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• An eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through
Why Acelero Learning or Shine Early Learning?
- Ability to make an impact in the lives of the children, families, and partners we serve
- Career growth and professional development opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Average of 5 weeks of paid time off during 1st year of employment
- Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.
Or feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for considering employment with us!