Floater Assistant Teacher (Bi-Lingual Preferred)
Are you a socially conscious, dedicated individual who is committed to building a better future for children, families, and their communities? If so, join us as we support early childhood education programs across the country to create positive outcomes for the children and families served.
Working as an Floater Assistant Preschool Teacher at Acelero Learning will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and transferable skills towards a remarkable and rewarding career path. You will work collaboratively with the Preschool Teacher to ensure the successful operation of a Head Start classroom of 3-5 year-old children. Are you ready to join forces and make a difference?!
• Maintain a child-centered curriculum and learning environment that encourages positive social interaction, active engagement in learning, and self-motivation to promote development in all domains for children of all abilities
• Address challenging behaviors by observing to determine possible causes of the behavior, implementing preventive measures, teaching the child new social and communication skills and partnering with families to support the child at home
• Use observations of children and anecdotal notes to document children’s progress and individualize curriculum
• Great communication and written skills
• A passion to work with children
• CDA credentials, or the willingess to enroll to complete within two years, or an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in any field, or are enrolled in a program to obtain such a degree.
• An eagerness to adopt our values: Data-informed Learning, Transparent & Open Communication, Growth Mindset, Dismantling Inequities, and Caring Teams & CommunityThis position earns up to 17.36 Hourly
Why Acelero Learning or Shine Early Learning?
- Ability to make an impact in the lives of the children, families, and partners we serve
- Career growth and professional development opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Average of 5 weeks of paid time off during 1st year of employment
- Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.
Or feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for considering employment with us!