About almentor: We are the leading Video-Learning Platform in Arabic! Established in 2016, we produced over 1000 online courses for individuals, corporations, and government entities across Egypt and the Gulf. Our platform is a hub of knowledge, fostering lifelong learning and growth for individuals around the globe. We are a purpose-driven team. Our most important asset is an intellectual team that can innovate and execute. It’s what moves us forward!
Our Mission: 🚀 almentor is on a mission to increase accessibility to affordable quality education for Arabic-speaking communities and a Goal to serve 10 million learners in MENA
As the Instructional Designer, you will:
- Instructional designers will be responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of instructional materials and learning experiences received from stakeholders for online and offline learning courses.
- Convert training content to custom eLearning materials that are visually appealing, interactive, and effectively convey the desired learning outcomes.
- Preparing storyboards that clearly draw the technical concepts presented through the content to be shared with stakeholders for review and approval.
- Developing the content over articulate 360 and articulate rise using best practices in terms of visual representation.
- Test the courses and the learner's experience over the Learning Management System (LMS) to track training data.
- Evaluating lesson plans for both online and offline sessions and validating activities’ relevance to each learning standard and developing extra activities when needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of related experience in designing, delivering, creating E-Learning courses and/or consulting on training.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, instructional design, or a related field.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science is a plus.
- Familiarity with learning theories and instructional design principles and pedagogical approaches.
- Knowledge of adolescence lesson plan development for both online and offline sessions.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills to address challenges that may arise during design and development phases.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing, to work closely with the subject matter experts, and project stakeholders, and other members of the learning development team.
- Ability to gather information, understand requirements, and present ideas and concepts clearly and concisely.
- Experience with e-learning software and different authoring tools.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary packages
- Flexible work arrangements
- Family Medical insurance
- Access to a wide range of courses on our platform