Are you passionate about helping children under the age of 6 years old? Have you been looking for a preschool where you can grow and develop your career? If so, join us in our mission to spread Montessori education to children around the world!
We are now hiring Assistant Teachers at our Guidepost Montessori schools in the Branchburg, NJ area!
In this Assistant Guide role, you will support our Lead Guides in guiding children to be more independent and confident in their abilities. This is a great opportunity to start your career in Montessori, and early childhood education more generally, as many of our Assistant Guides ultimately grow to take on Lead Guide roles over time, thanks to our MACTE-accredited Montessori training program.
This is a full-time position, 8 hour paid day, 40 hour work week, with a hourly range of $15.00 - $17.00/hr., depending on experience, and must be flexible to work between the hours of 7am - 6pm.
We also have part-time and substitute positions as well. For other roles or locations, check out our career page!
We would love to talk to you if you:
- Hold a Child Development Associate (CDA) certification, or an Associate Degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or Child Development
- Have received a Montessori Diploma/Certificate for the 0-3 age group (preferred)
- Are familiar with the development of young children
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a customer-service oriented mindset
- Are willing to grow and learn
- Have a valid negative TB test (in the last 12 months) or are willing to take prior to your state date
- Have a valid CPR certification or are willing to become certified prior to start date
Want to learn more about us?
Guidepost Montessori is a community of educators who truly believe that to meet the needs of today's students and to bring about true progress in the world around us, we need an education model that fosters independence and develops competent, capable, action-oriented thinkers and change agents. For more information about us, check out our website.
Join our school community by applying below!
Higher Ground Education, Guidepost Montessori, and Academy of Thought and Industry are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our leadership is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy. When requested, we are committed to reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities or special needs that may require an accommodation.