Lead Childcare Teacher
Are you looking for a place where you can find purpose behind what you do everyday? Are you looking to join a collaborative organization that offers professional development and growth opportunities? If so, then join Guidepost Montessori on our mission to dramatically increase the accessibility of authentic Montessori education to children around the world!
We're now hiring Lead Teacher at the toddler level at our school in the Lynnwood, WA area!
In this Lead Guide role, you will create and lead a model classroom. Through your efforts, parents will see what's possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique.
We have an amazing team of trained Montessori Mentor Teachers who will be available to lead professional development, provide feedback, and help develop your skills even further.
What we offer:
- Salary range of $40,000 - $45,000 depending on experience
- Sponsored MACTE-accredited Montessori Teacher Diploma ($5,000 value)
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- Flexible paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent compensation package including health, dental, and vision insurance, and a retirement 401(k) account
- Ongoing professional development and a network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities in our national network
We'd love to talk to you if you:
- Are interested in free training to become Montessori certified for the 0-3 age group
- 12 ECE or Child Development credits
- Earned a High School Diploma
- Have experience with the appropriate age group
- Help a child by giving them the tools to be successful independently
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
Want to learn more about us?
At Guidepost Montessori, we are a team of educators, first and foremost. Even our founder and CEO is AMI trained, and started his career in the classroom! We've now expanded to become a network of Montessori schools, dedicated to fundamentally changing the face of education in the United States by growing the Montessori movement. From the top-down, we believe in what we do – and we want to invite you to join our community of educators, passionate about spreading high-fidelity Montessori!
Higher Ground Education, Guidepost Montessori, and Academy of Thought and Industry are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our leadership is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy. When requested, we are committed to reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities or special needs that may require an accommodation.