Lead Preschool Teacher
We are now hiring a Lead Preschool Teacher to join our new classroom in Bradley Hills (North Bethesda), Maryland. Apply today to become apart of our founding team!
In this role, you'll create and lead a model classroom. Through your efforts, parents will see what's possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique.
We offer competitive salaries, health, dental and vision insurance, as well as a generous tuition discount for up to two children at our school.
We'd love to talk to you if you:
- Earned a Bachelor's Degree (any subject)
- Have received a Montessori Diploma/Certificate for the 3-6 age group or willing to complete free Montessori Certification training?
- Have you obtained your 90 clock hours of approved pre-service training - 45 child growth and development & 45 Curriculum, and 9-Hour Communication Course?
- Have experience with the appropriate ages in a group setting, such as a preschool, daycare, childcare, nursery, or Reggio Emilia center
- Help children by giving them the tools to become independent
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
- Take pride in your work and are friendly with error
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
If this sounds like you, complete the application below!
Higher Ground Education, Guidepost Montessori, and Academy of Thought and Industry are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our leadership is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy. When requested, we are committed to reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities or special needs that may require an accommodation.