Summer Camp Teacher
Are you ready for Summer? If so, we are hiring Summer Camp Teacher for our lovely Guidepost Montessori school at Emeryville for summer 2024!
This position will start on June 3rd and go thru August 2nd. 6/3 to 8/2
Hourly rate $24/hr
Get the opportunity to empower Elementary age students up to third grade to gain independence, self-confidence, and an enduring love of learning!
Guidepost Summer camp Teachers:
- Observe children closely to understand and best meet their needs
- Prepare a beautiful, orderly environment that fosters independence and concentration
- Provide individual and small-group lessons to support each child’s development
- Form personal connections with each child and cultivate a community of collaboration and respect
An ideal candidate has:
- Experience working with children ages 0-6
- ECE or Child Development units
What we offer:
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child
- Fully sponsored Montessori diploma training and ongoing professional development through the Prepared Montessorian Institute
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children from 3-months-old through 12th grade)
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who appreciate your valuable contributions and regularly share best practices
- Abundant career growth and promotion opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
Guidepost Montessori is a growing network of 100+ Montessori schools, serving children ages 0-12 in our Nido, Toddler, Children’s House, and Elementary programs. And with schools from Shanghai to Paris and California to New York, as well as virtual school and homeschooling support, there are countless opportunities for passionate educators to support children on their individual path to success.
At Guidepost, we believe children are capable and we design an education for independence. We’re on a mission to radically transform education based on this belief—for children, parents, and educators!
Our mission? Children who fully experience and joyfully achieve their own development; children who can reach their highest potential and flourish—in school and in life!
If you love children and have been looking for the right opportunity to grow, join our school community by applying below!
Higher Ground Education, Guidepost Montessori, and Academy of Thought and Industry are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our leadership is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy. When requested, we are committed to reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities or special needs that may require an accommodation.