Assistant Childcare Teacher
We are hiring Assistant Teachers for our new Guidepost Montessori school we are opening in the Greenwood Village, CO area! Apply today to join our founding team and work in a meaningful position empowering children to gain independence, self-confidence, and an enduring love of learning!
We're looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable Assistant Guides (Teacher) to support a mixed-age class of Infants, Toddlers, and preschool (ages 3-6) children in a Montessori environment.
In a Montessori environment, guides (teachers) carefully prepare an environment that fosters independence and captivates a child’s interest. Guides provide personalized support to each child. They offer individual and small-group lessons, showing children how to use the materials and perform activities with them, and giving them precise language to understand their experiences.
Because of the carefully prepared environment and individualized support, children in a Montessori class have tremendous liberty to explore the environment and work on materials of their choice for as long as they want. Most importantly, the support and materials help every child develop skills, confidence, and a firm conviction that they are capable.
We’re looking for an Assistant Guide who will bring their best in order to support every child in reaching their highest potential!
Guidepost Assistant Guides:
- Observe children closely to understand and best meet their needs
- Prepare a beautiful, orderly environment that fosters independence and concentration
- Provide individual and small-group lessons to support each child’s development
- Form personal connections with each child and cultivate a community of collaboration and respect
- Experience working with children ages 0-6
What We Offer
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child
- Fully sponsored Montessori diploma training and ongoing professional development through the Prepared Montessorian Institute
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children from 3-months-old through 12th grade)
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who appreciate your valuable contributions and regularly share best practices
- Abundant career growth and promotion opportunities
- A competitive hourly rate
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
Guidepost Montessori is a growing network of 100+ Montessori schools, serving children ages 0-12 in our Nido, Toddler, Children’s House, and Elementary programs. And with schools from Shanghai to Paris and California to New York, as well as virtual school and homeschooling support, there are countless opportunities for passionate educators to support children on their individual path to success.
At Guidepost, we believe children are capable and we design an education for independence. We’re on a mission to radically transform education based on this belief—for children, parents, and educators!
Our mission? Children who fully experience and joyfully achieve their own development; children who can reach their highest potential and flourish—in school and in life!
If you love children and have been looking for the right opportunity to grow, join our school community by applying below!
Higher Ground Education, Guidepost Montessori, and Academy of Thought and Industry are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our leadership is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy. When requested, we are committed to reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities or special needs that may require an accommodation.