Assistant Teacher - Montessori
We are now hiring assistant teachers for our lovely Guidepost Montessori school at West Lake Hills in Austin, TX! Looking for career advancement? We offer free Montessori training!
This Assistant Teacher position will support multiple mixed-age Montessori classrooms (6 weeks - 6 years old). No formal Montessori training is needed to apply. We will provide training as part of your orientation and onboarding.
We invest in the future of our employees!
The Assistant Teacher position is a great way to start your career in education with our fully sponsored Montessori teaching program. Through our Prepared Montessori training program, we fully sponsor all employees for a Montessori certificate. We also have an amazing team of trained Montessori Mentor Teachers who will be available to lead professional development, provide feedback, and help develop your skills even further.
We’d love to meet you if you have any of the following skills:
- Have a high school diploma
- Customer service experience
- Active listening
- Attention to details
- Positive attitude
- Caring for others
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Eager to learn and grow
What we offer:
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- 4 weeks of accrued flexible time off in your first year
- Benefits (health/dental/vision insurance) after 30 days
- Employee Referral bonus
- Fully sponsored MACTE-accredited Montessori Teacher Diploma ($15,000 value)
- Career growth and promotion opportunities in our national network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Highlighting Employee Assistance Program - Support and guidance for everyday life from caring for an elderly family member to coping with anxiety or depression. Expert advice for work, life and your well-being through our MetLife - Employee Assistant Program (EAP) at no additional cost to you!
Guidepost Montessori is a community of trained educators who are driven by a deep desire to bring about widespread change in education today. We recently celebrated our 100th campus opening in June and have opened our first locations in the state of Indiana, Ohio and Paris, France since then and more locations coming before the end of the year. Watch this video to learn about the impact Guidepost Montessori is making in the lives of children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s88bENtuE3k
Higher Ground Education, Guidepost Montessori, and Academy of Thought and Industry are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our leadership is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy. When requested, we are committed to reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities or special needs that may require an accommodation.