Early Childhood Teacher
Are you a passionate teacher trained for the3-6 age group? Do you want to be part of a team of people working to grow the Montessori movement? Are you interested in professional development and growth opportunities, unparalleled in the field?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk to you! We are now hiring Montessori trained teachers for our Children's House classroom at our growing Edgewater campus in Chicago, Illinois.
In this role, you'll work with a lead guide to manage and build a model classroom. Through your efforts, parents will see what's possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique.
We have an amazing team of trained Montessori Mentors who will be available to lead professional development, provide feedback, and help develop your skills even further.
What we offer:
- Ongoing professional development
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- An excellent compensation package including health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child
We'd love to talk to you if you:
- Have experience with the appropriate age group in a group setting, such as daycare, aftercare or nursery
- Help a child by giving them the tools to be independent
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
- Take pride in your work
- Are friendly with error
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
Want to learn more about us?
For more information about who we are and what we value, check out our website!
To apply, complete the application below!
Higher Ground Education, Guidepost Montessori, and Academy of Thought and Industry are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our leadership is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy. When requested, we are committed to reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities or special needs that may require an accommodation.