Renewal Account Executive
Renewal Account Executive
Remote – US
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
As Renewal Account Executive, you will play an integral role in renewal execution strategy for the North American Higher Education business.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with Account Executives and Regional Sales VP on execution of renewal strategy across assigned North America regions
- Working collaboratively with the internal account management, client success/experience, and channel sales teams to develop and deliver win/win proposals which incorporate product/service expansion opportunities
- Leading internal cross-functional team on pricing, quoting, and processing renewal contracts
- Achieving 100% on-time renewals and increasing retention rates year to year
- Identifying client account health risks and proactively incorporating mitigation strategies
- Proactively analyzing client product use to ensure appropriate entitlements
- Proactively positioning product releases and new offerings to increase client success and sense of value for their investment with Anthology
- Contributing to and assisting in executing the larger Anthology renewal, adoption, and cross-sell strategies in alignment with Anthology’s corporate strategies
- Coordinating and providing regular updates on status and forecasts to business segment leader and other senior business leaders
- Using internal sales management and quoting tools successfully
- This role requires approximately 25% travel
- Experience in consultative selling and relationship management in an enterprise/solution and/or technical sales environment
- Highly developed client service and client satisfaction focus
- Experience operating within a fast-paced, multi-disciplined virtual team
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the Higher Education and eLearning sectors
Base Pay Range is $66,600 - $71,000/year plus sales compensation depending upon experience. We use national and industry-specific survey data to assist in determining compensation. Additionally, we consider factors such as external market rate, budget for the role, and the compensation rates of current employees performing the same function. Some roles will have variable pay.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.