Remote – FL
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing exceptional support for several C-level executives. The main scope of the role is to act as a central point of contact for these executives. The role is responsible for organizing and scheduling travel, creating expense reports, and managing complex calendars. You will also organize internal and external meetings by generating invitations and coordinating complex calendars in addition to reserving meeting rooms, organizing catering, and handling audio/video needs.
The ideal candidate will be able to proactively identify and solve issues related to administrative support and should be comfortable operating autonomously.
- At least 5 years of professional administrative support experience, with a focus on supporting C-level executives
- Experience in working successfully in a remote-based (home/telework) environment
- Able to work in Anthology’s Boca Raton, FL office as needed for in-person meetings and other office-based responsibilities
- Possesses transparency in communications and the ability to demonstrate discretion in handling highly confidential information
- Experience with coordinating cost-effective travel, expenses, and meeting arrangements with internal and external partners
- Demonstrates strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to successfully manage competing priorities
- Proactive with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Pay range is $30.00 - $35.00/hour depending upon experience. We use national and industry-specific survey data to assist in determining compensation. Additionally, we consider factors such as external market rate, budget for the role, and the compensation rates of current employees performing the same function. Some roles will have variable pay.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.