Administrative Sales Assistant (HYBRID)
Position: Administrative Sales Assistant (Hybrid)
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Compensation: $19 - 21/hr
Worksite Arrangement: In office during training, after training 3 days in office 2 days out
Avenica is a career-launching platform that uses data science, behavioral psychology, and performance coaching to unleash human potential and launch careers. By getting to know candidates beyond a resume and uncovering individual potential, we jumpstart entry-level careers across the U.S. At Avenica, we put candidates first by advocating for them through the application and interview process. Learn more about Avenica and how we can support your job search at www.avenica.com.
Avenica is currently evaluating talent for an Administrative Sales Assistant position in the insurance industry. The Administrative Sales Assistant will assist with data entry and account servicing. The ideal candidate for this position is a professional interested in administrative duties, customer service, and insurance.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Sales Assistant position:
- Preparing spreadsheets to display and communicate this information to other team members
- Work on servicing the accounts which includes but is not limited to changes of producers, work on endorsements, mortgage changes, and cancellations
- Following the renewal time-line and completing all renewal tasks in a timely manner
- Stay current with database information and reporting
- Navigate multiple systems
Requirements of the Administrative Sales Assistant position:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the US; Avenica is unable to provide sponsorship at this time
- 1-2 years of Customer Service experience
Upon completing the application, you will be prompted to complete our HAALO assessment. HAALO is simply a way for us to understand your preferences, behaviors, and work styles. The assessment is the final step in our application process.
Avenica is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.