Product Management Analyst (Hybrid)
Position: Product Management Analyst
Location: Morris Plains, NJ
Worksite Arrangement: Hybrid
Contract role through March 2024
Avenica is a career-launching platform that uses data science, behavioral psychology, and performance coaching to unleash human potential and launch careers. By getting to know candidates beyond a resume and uncovering individual potential, we jumpstart entry-level careers across the U.S. At Avenica, we put candidates first by advocating for them through the application and interview process. Learn more about Avenica and how we can support your job search at www.avenica.com.
Avenica is currently evaluating talent for a Product Management Analyst. In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the commercial insurance product filings, and product management duties.
Responsibilities for Product Management Analyst:
- Delivers professional activities in the Product Management job family.
- Provides basic support for product activities through their lifecycle.
- Supports the commercial insurance product filings, along with the creation of state-specific required policies and certificates.
- Manages the increasing volume of state insurance regulations by tracking mechanisms and product guardrails.
Requirements for Product Management Analyst:
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the US; Avenica is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with a concentration in Data Analytics or Technology OR prior experience with insurance filing/state insurance regulations.
- 2-3 years of Project and data management experience preferred.
- Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Analytical, highly organized, motivated to successfully meet deadlines, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
Upon completing the application, you will be prompted to complete our HAALO assessment. HAALO is simply a way for us to understand your preferences, behaviors, and work styles. The assessment is the final step in our application process.
Avenica is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.