HEDIS Nurse Medical Reviewer (Remote)
Position: HEDIS Nurse Medical Reviewer (Remote)
Location: 100% Remote
Salary: $22/hr - $23/hr
Contract: 3-4 months
Avenica is a career-launching platform that uses data science, behavioral psychology, and performance coaching to unleash human potential and launch careers. By getting to know candidates beyond a resume and uncovering individual potential, we jumpstart entry-level careers across the U.S. At Avenica, we put candidates first by advocating for them through the application and interview process. Learn more about Avenica and how we can support your job search at www.avenica.com.
Avenica is currently evaluating talent for a HEDIS Nurse Medical Reviewer in the healthcare industry. You will be responsible for quality assurance reviews on medical records.
Responsibilities for HEDIS Nurse Medical Reviewer:
- Validate abstracted medical record data and enter findings electronically into a specified data base to support HEDIS Reporting and Quality Improvement.
- Perform HEDIS medical record review and outreach for collection of medical records.
- Extract electronic medical record data using multiple systems.
- Enter pertinent data from paper and electronic medical records into database as required by established quality assurance abstraction procedures.
Requirements for HEDIS Nurse Medical Reviewer:
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the US; Avenica is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- RN or LPN/LVN license is required.
- 3-5 years recent HEDIS experience preferred.
- Quality improvement or medical record review experience preferred.
- Medical claims experience preferred but not required.
- Computer experience, (i.e.., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must have reliable internet connection and comfortable working in a remote setting.
Upon completing the application, you will be prompted to complete our HAALO assessment. HAALO is simply a way for us to understand your preferences, behaviors, and work styles. The assessment is the final step in our application process.
Avenica is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.