Sales Represenative (Hiring Immediately)
Position: Sales Represenative
Location: Dallas, TX
Salary: $50k base + commission (projected $100,000k in first year)
Avenica is currently hiring for a Sales Represenative. They will be responsible for managing full-cycle client experience through sales and account management. They will develop and maintain client relationships.
Avenica is a career-launching platform leveraging data and human potential to jumpstart careers across the U.S. at the entry-level. At Avenica, we put candidates first by advocating for them through the application and interview process. To learn more, visit our website at www.Avenica.com.
- Develop contact with potential customers in the industry by cold calling, emailing or scheduling meetings in person, and job boards.
- Form new and continue existing relationships with companies in the customer database by visiting them in person, maintaining phone contact and addressing issues or problems when they come up.
- Build rapport with hiring managers within existing accounts to increase partnership opportunities.
- Prepare and present presentations to potential clients
- Create new methods or strategies to help the sales team reach monthly goals for product revenue to increase company profitability.
- BA degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing, Business Development or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have reliable mode of transportation
Upon completing the application, you will be prompted to complete our HAALO assessment. HAALO is simply a way for us to understand your preferences, behaviors, and work styles. The assessment is the final step in our application process.
Avenica is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.