Position: Billing Associate
Location: St. Louis, MO
Avenica is a career-launching platform that uses data science, behavioral psychology, and performance coaching to unleash human potential and launch careers. By getting to know candidates beyond a resume and uncovering individual potential, we propel careers across the U.S. At Avenica, we put candidates first by advocating for them through the application and interview process. Learn more about Avenica and how we can support your job search at www.avenica.com.
Avenica is currently hiring for an Billing Associate position for a manufacturing company. The ideal candidate for this position is a professional interested in reporting, budgeting, data analysis, and client relations.
Responsibilities of the Billing Associate:
- Accurate and timely processing of customer payment receipts
- Customer Account Maintenance to ensure accurate billing and timely payments
- Follow-up with customers for payment status on past due accounts
- Provide credit approval for existing customers
- Process management
- Assist in budgeting for all departments
- Manage card usuage
- Accounts receivable / accounts payable
- Establish credit for new customers
- Processing of customer bankruptcy cases
- Determine customers to be turned over to outside collection agency
- Send out monthly statements to customers and resolve returned statements
- Ad hoc & formal financial reports to support upper management projects and decisions
- Data reconciliations, analysis and maintenance to provide needed information both accurately and timely
- General office activities as needed
Requirements of the Billing Associate:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the US; Avenica is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- Experience working in accounting or financial services preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be collaborative with a team
- Experience working effectively and professionally with people at all levels of the organization
Upon completing the application, you will be prompted to complete our HAALO assessment. HAALO is simply a way for us to understand your preferences, behaviors, and work styles. The assessment is a required step to complete this application.
Avenica is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.