IT, Data Science
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Axonify is a Canadian company with HQ in Ontario and we have a frontline enablement solution that’s science-backed and proven to maximize the potential of workforces. Our vision is to reinvent the frontline experience, and we thrive giving them what they need to learn, connect, and get things done.
Our SaaS platform is fun, engaging and simple to use and we have an unprecedented 83% engagement rate. If a meaningful product and a great company culture speak to you, let's chat!
The Data Analyst partners with our product and development teams to deliver proactive insights and data products such as user-facing reports to help add value and enable data-informed decisions to Axonify's clients, users and internal stakeholders.
You will be an integral part of the Data organization, leveraging and contributing to the vibrant knowledge base, shared across a community of world-class data experts.
If you believe this a team you would like to join, we kindly ask you to submit your resume in English.
The impact you'll have:
- Build and maintain user-facing reports to help Axonify customers gain insights into their user base and surface opportunities to help Axonify customers grow their workforce
- Build and maintain data models which will power all underlying customer/internal reports and analyses
- Partner with Product and Development teams to conduct product/feature analyses and build relevant reports to provide product insights
- Ensure data schemas for new features will support future analytics and data product needs
- Collaborate with various cross-functional stakeholders, including Product Managers, Developers, Designers, UX Researchers, and Data Engineers to address ad hoc data needs and work on projects related to organizing and analyzing data
- Other duties as required
The things you bring:
- Solid experience with Looker and Bigquery. Brownie points if you have a degree in a quantitative field.
- Strong Proficiency with relational database (e.g., SQL) and statistical analysis/programming languages (e.g., R / Python)Solid foundation in statistics with proficiency in fundamental statistical techniques such as t-tests, linear regression, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and discuss complex topics with technical & non-technical audiences.
- Ability to take defined problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way
- Experience with data warehousing concepts and how this applies to analytics and reports for new features
- Good verbal and written communication in English. We understand that English is not your first language, therefore, we don't expect it to be completely fluent. However, you should be comfortable working and communicating your ideas with our international teams.
It's ok if your experience doesn't check every box! If you check off more than a few - great! We’d welcome a chance to get to know what you can bring, how you can add to our culture, and hear your unique story.
You have the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in Brazil and you will be provided with the tools, resources and support to ensure success regardless of where you physically work.
The things you’ll enjoy:
An impactful product that gives back to the communities and frontline workers that support our everyday lives.
People with great attitudes that lead to great results through our values: Empathetic, Bold, Innovative and Empowering.
A diverse team that celebrates unique perspectives and experiences that add richness to our culture.
Leaders that trust deeply who leverage our skills, adapt to us as individuals and encourage us to be our best selves.
Check out our perks
Ready to join the team? Here’s what’s next.
Apply. Our Talent Acquisition team is committed to providing an outstanding experience throughout your journey with us. Learn more about Axonify by visiting us at www.axonify.com/careers
We believe our team’s unique life experiences, backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and abilities add richness to our culture and depth to our ideas. Our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that supports, empowers and delivers a sense of belonging for all members of the team.
We want to remove barriers that may limit you from joining Axonify. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how we can provide you with reasonable accommodations through our candidate journey.