Accounts Receivable Clerk (Hybrid)
Accounting & Finance
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
Instructure is looking for a dynamic, motivated Accounts Receivable Clerk!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Monitor and resolve customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities through customer contact via phone, email, and mail
- Carries out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash, and credit card payments
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Research discrepancies and response to customer questions Monthly accounts receivable reconciliations Assist with monthly/quarterly/yearly accounting closes
- Strong Excel skills
Here's what you'll need to know/have:
- At least two years of accounts receivable and general accounting experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Must have strong time management, attention to detail, prioritization skills, and positive attitude
- Experience with NetSuite accounting software and Salesforce helpful, but not required
Get in on all the awesome!
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking
- iMacs or Macbooks
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.
See more open positions at Badgr
Something looks off?