Director, Marketing Operations & Analytics
Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
Come build the future of data at BetterUp! We are looking for an experienced Director, Marketing Operations & Analytics to join our team. At BetterUp, we guide our strategy with what we learn from data analysis and we ensure the best customer, internal and member experience through technology and operational excellence. If you are passionate about helping people reach their potential, thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where you get to build the future, and enjoy driving the business forward with data, then this is the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Build a marketing operations vision and strategy, build a business case to execute on it, and be able to quantify the impact of the continued maturity of our marketing operations function
- Own and optimize marketing tech stack, maintain all vendor relationships and manage all integrations with our marketing automation system, Hubspot, Clearbit, 6sense, 7th Sense, etc.
- Evaluate new vendors to increase efficiency and customer experience
- Build and maintain the campaign performance model and predictive models for the organization, and align the Marketing & Sales organization’s priorities to the broader business initiative through demand modeling and goal setting
- Support any data needs to enable accurate and reliable reporting on all demand generation activities
- Be an integral part of the Growth team, streamline operations processes for the broader marketing function and
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 8+ years B2B marketing ops experience for B2B high-growth SaaS companies, building and managing teams
- Has 10+ years of marketing or other operations experience
- Ability to effectively develop and build new functional and operational processes and experience building out marketing operations strategy for global expansion
- Strong program management experience and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail
- Past experience leading and managing a distributed team that works cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing
- Past experience measuring marketing attribution throughout all stages of the sales funnel
- A strong understanding of the typical marketing campaign process, including everything needed to ensure a smooth process from lead capture to MQL distribution, to opportunity creation, to revenue realization
- Deep understanding of marketing automation platforms (Hubspot), CRM systems, SFDC, analytical tools and other marketing and sales technologies that drive marketing & sales pipeline
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Year-round charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
At BetterUp, we compensate our employees fairly for their work. Base salary is determined by job-related experience, education/training, residence location, as well as market indicators. The range below is representative of base salary only and does not include equity, sales bonus plans (when applicable) and benefits. This range may be modified in the future.
The base salary range for this role is $137,250 – $240,000.
If you live in New York, the base salary range for this role is:
$155,000 – $240,000 : New York City
$146,000 – $226,000 : Nassau, Newburgh
$137,250 – $212,700 : Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse