Canadian Sales Manager, Emerging and Mid-Markets
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Regional Sales Manager with experience leading, coaching and championing a team of Emerging and Mid-Market Account Executives . The Sales Manager will be leading a team that is responsible for generating growth within our Commercial Sales customer base, working with a number of inspiring and prestigious nonprofit organizations. This person will be responsible for managing a team of AE’s selling our CRM, online fundraising and financial solutions to philanthropic organizations and will report directly to the Sales Director, Canada. The ideal candidate will assist in the strategic planning for each account by working with customers to understand their challenges, identify opportunities, and leverage past solutions as blueprints for future success. They’ll also meet with C-level executives to guide technological decision-making.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a sales team to achieve quarterly/annual revenue and growth targets by establishing sales goals and monitoring team members’ achievements
- Serving as a key driver for setting/surpassing sales objectives and working with key team members in products, marketing and services to develop market strategies and presentations
- Providing accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Attracting and retaining all-star account executives (hire, train, coach, appraise, reward, motivate, etc.)
- Participating in the sales process on key accounts and maintaining positive customer relationships both before and after the sale to maximize client satisfaction
- Serving on General Markets subcommittees to build value and efficiencies for our clients, prospects and overall business
What we’ll want you to have:
- 4+ years of sales management experience within a high-tech vendor (SaaS environment preferred)
- Experience writing sales plans and tracking activity of sales teams
- Proven track record of consistent mentoring and coaching resulting in over-achievement of quotas
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales force automation technologies and experience in applying these technologies
- Fostering a positive attitude, the ability to stay flexible in a fast-paced, changing environment and the enthusiasm required to maintain long-term customer relationships
- A passion to help make an impact on the world by providing our customers with Blackbaud’s innovative solutions
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
Blackbaud is a remote-first company which embraces a flexible remote work culture. Blackbaud supports hiring and career development for all roles from the location you are in today!
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.