Payments Optimization and Growth Product Manager
At Blackbaud Payment Services, we’re looking for an staff product manager to join our team and lead initiatives focused on accelerating growth and optimization on behalf of social good organizations around the world. You will be the primary owner of our optimization efforts for Blackbaud Payment Services and are the Payments API solution and will be responsible for its successful development and performance. The ideal candidate for this role will deliver exceptional results through building product experiences that significantly impact the core business.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining and implementing data-driven strategies to improve user acquisition, adoption, and retention across many of Blackbauds supporter and organization-facing surfaces. As the team’s first optimization PM, you will help foster a culture of experimentation and data-driven decision making and define best practices that enable the team to iterate and learn in increasingly tight feedback loops.
- Demonstrates Drive for Results and Customer Focus through the ability to get things done in support of desired customer outcomes while under minimal supervision and across cross functional teams.
- Exhibits Learning Agility through the intentional efforts to learn functional domains and PM skills and practices.
- Strong communication skills and enjoy working with peers, stakeholders, and customers.
- Ability to run multiple initiatives and interact at all levels of an organization.
- Pragmatic understanding of technologies in an ever-changing environment.
- Experience with agile development practices, methodologies and tools is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other technical degree and 2 years of Product Management experience desired;
- Contribute to the creation of an actionable backlog by researching, organizing, writing user stories for, and ensuring that requirements (both market and non-negotiable) are met for feature-level efforts within a functional domain in support of, and with the oversight of more senior PMs.
- Participate in planning and conducting effective customer discovery sessions and successfully execute internal and external research activities with appropriate guidance.
- Evaluate feature adoption and usage and use data to formulate hypotheses for additional iteration on feature design.
- Provide input and feature ideas during design/ideation sessions with UX and other PMs.
- Collaborate with Engineering and PMO to support successful execution and delivery of features within an Agile Delivery Framework
- Support more senior PMs on the prioritization of requirements and assessment of technical and design trade-offs.
- Maintain a productive working relationship with other PMs working in the same or adjacent domains as well as peers in Engineering, UX, PMO and Strategic Content.
Blackbaud is a remote-first company which embraces a flexible remote work culture. Blackbaud supports hiring and career development for all roles from the location you are in today!
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
A notice to candidates: Recruitment Fraudulent Alert: Your personal information and online safety as a candidate mean a lot to us! At Blackbaud and our portfolio of companies, recruiters only direct candidates to apply through our official careers page at https://careers.blackbaud.com/us/en or our official LinkedIn page. Recruiters will never request payments, ask for financial account information or sensitive information like social security numbers, or conduct interviews via Skype. Anyone suggesting otherwise is not a representative of Blackbaud. If you are unsure if a message is from Blackbaud, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.The starting base pay is $77,700.00 to $104,500.00. Blackbaud may pay more or less based on employee qualifications, market value, Company finances, and other operational considerations.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
401(k) program with employer match
Flexible paid time off
Generous Parental Leave
Volunteer for vacation
Opportunities to connect to build community and belonging
Pet insurance, legal and identity protection
Tuition reimbursement program