Campus Operations & Experience Coordinator
About the Role
BrainStation is looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate to join us as a Campus Operations & Experience Coordinator. You will contribute to the employee and client experience in our fast growing Vancouver office. You have strong multi-tasking skills, a focus on hospitality, and demonstrate operational excellence.
- Act as the first point of contact and contribute to maintaining an exceptional student and/or guest experience
- Participate & manage opening and closing duties for facility
- Oversee and maintain facility cleanliness
- Execute events (setup & teardown), and other operational requirements as needed with limited supervision
- Working closely with GM, support the Campus Coordinators, including scheduling and training
- Maintain classroom and meeting room cleanliness, ensure technology is working (projectors, phones, tv's)
- Plan monthly team outings: confirm venue and manage all of the details and logistics
- Stock office inventory: kitchen groceries, office supplies, etc.
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness (dishes, cups, tables) dishwasher rotation, coffee machine refill, common fridge stock maintenance, food/snack stock maintenance
- Working closely with GM, coordinate and manage vendors
- Manage the ordering of all team lunch orders and event catering
- Other duties as necessary to ensure day to day facility efficiency
- 2-4 years of operations or facilities related experience
- Ideally supervisor experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Calendars, MS Word, Excel
- A focus on hospitality and providing best service for employees and clients
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
The estimated compensation for this position is $45,000 to $50,000. This is an estimate and a compensation offer will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities and alignment with market data.