Child Care Teacher, Toddler - Burlington
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Teachers are everyday heroes! Do work that matters at a company that offers you more… including the opportunity to earn an ECE college degree for free!
Are you a natural teacher or caregiver for young children? If building a love of learning is your passion, then Bright Horizons in Burlington, NC at ARMC is the place for you as a Toddler Teacher! Job requirements are listed below.
The pay scale for this position ranges from $16.95 and $21.35 based on education and experience working in a licensed child car facility.
Bright Horizons is committed to creating inclusive environments where everyone has a sense of belonging and the opportunity to contribute in meaningful and impactful ways. Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we invite you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE, including:
- Extensive benefits including 401(k), health insurance, and paid time off
- Beautiful child care centers with extensive resources and an engaging curriculum designed to align with NAEYC standards
- FREE education, including CDA, Associate and Bachelor degrees
At Bright Horizons you will:
- Create and implement hands-on activities based on your observations of children’s interests and skills
- Document and share the special moments and important milestones of the children in your care
Must meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
- Pass required state and company background checks
- At least six months of experience working with children in a professional setting
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
- COVID-vaccination REQUIRED
Full-time positions available. Complete your online application today for immediate consideration. Applications are open only to those who meet minimum qualifications.
*Benefits may vary dependent upon part-time or full-time status.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).