Elementary School 10-12
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Apply now to enjoy a fulfilling career as a full-time elementary school substitute teacher. At Chestnut Hill Academy schools division at Bright Horizons, our teachers create supportive learning environments by combining academics with a strong sense of community. Make a difference in the lives of children as they learn the importance of being global citizens, problem solvers, and lifelong learners.
Salary ranges for this position are $63,000 - $113, 000 / annually
Substitute teaching at Bright Horizons, you will:
- Enjoy collaborating with a talented team of teaching professionals like yourself
- Create curriculum that is focused on individual learning goals through 21st century technology
- Encourage a child’s love of learning and guide him through academic success
- Collaborate with parents to support and share the educational needs of their child
- Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through ongoing training and support
- At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Elementary Education or related field required
- Valid WA state teaching certificate required
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate curriculum
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).