Child Care Assistant Director - River School Westside
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
As part of the leadership team in a Child Care Center, you effectively manage many of the day-to-day operations. You enjoy having a hand in all aspects of the success of your center. From administration and overseeing educational programming to coaching teachers and orienting new families –the work you do is important and makes a difference in the lives of children, families, and your staff.
Our competitive Assistant Center Director salaries range from $68,640 to $77,200 per year. Salary is determined by your level of education and experience in Early Childhood Education or a related field.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more. Apply to Bright Horizons, consistently named one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” to be rewarded for your hard work and contributions.
What makes us different than other early education companies? We offer you:
- Support from recruiters, trainers, curriculum experts, peers, and others who help you attract and retain the best teachers with a FREE ECE degree and CDA (available for you as well!)
- Extensive benefits focused on your overall well-being including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
- Recognition programs to celebrate you and your team.
- Premier client-based, community, and back-up care centers designed to meet or exceed all local and state guidelines, as well as those of NAEYC.
- Career growth through ongoing professional development, training, and transfer opportunities.
- Company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Opportunities to give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- A culture that allows you to bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Interested? If the following Assistant Director profile describes you, we want to connect with you!
- Communicates effectively with parents, staff, licensing, and children with a passion for providing outstanding customer service.
- Partners with the Director to implement strong educational programming with excellent financial and people management skills to achieve business goals.
- Continuously seeks development opportunities for yourself in preparation for a future leadership role.
- Detail-oriented with a good understanding of state licensing and accreditation.
- Able to balance your time between your own classroom and supporting staff.
Assistant Child Care Directors must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Education is required
NYS Teaching Certification (B-2, N-6, 1-6, Special Education) is required
At least two years of center supervisory or administrative experience in a high-quality program required, experience working in a NAEYC-accredited center strongly preferred
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.Compensation Range: $68,640 to $77,200
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).