Child Care Assistant Director
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Our competitive Assistant Director salary range is $62,920 to $70,780. Salary is dependent upon education and relative years of experience.
As part of the leadership team in a Child Care Center, you effectively manage many of the day-to-day operations. You enjoy having a hand in all aspects of the success of your center. From administration and overseeing educational programming to coaching teachers and orienting new families –the work you do is important and makes a difference in the lives of children, families, and your staff.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more. Apply to Bright Horizons, consistently named one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” to be rewarded for your hard work and contributions.
What makes us different than other early education companies? We offer you:
- Support from recruiters, trainers, curriculum experts, peers, and others who help you attract and retain the best teachers with a FREE ECE degree and CDA (available for you as well!)
- Extensive benefits focused on your overall well-being including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
- Recognition programs to celebrate you and your team.
- Premier client-based, community, and back-up care centers designed to meet or exceed all local and state guidelines, as well as those of NAEYC.
- Career growth through ongoing professional development, training, and transfer opportunities.
- Company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Opportunities to give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- A culture that allows you to bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Interested? If the following Assistant Director profile describes you, we want to connect with you!
- Communicates effectively with parents, staff, licensing, and children with a passion for providing outstanding customer service.
- Partners with the Director to implement strong educational programming with excellent financial and people management skills to achieve business goals.
- Continuously seeks development opportunities for yourself in preparation for a future leadership role.
- Detail-oriented with a good understanding of state licensing and accreditation.
- Able to balance your time between your own classroom and supporting staff.
Assistant Child Care Directors must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
- At least two years of professional teaching experience with infant to preschool children.
- At least one year of center supervisory experience.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Associate’s degree in ECE is required
- Bachelors or Master's in ECE is preferred
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.Compensation Range: $62,920 to $70,780
The range of compensation listed here or that may be discussed in the interview process is what Bright Horizons in good faith anticipates offering for this job opening. Actual compensation offers will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education and training, certifications, geography, and other relevant business or organizational factors.
Life at Bright Horizons:
Our people are the heart of our company. Because we’re as committed to our own employees as we are to the children and families we serve, our collaborative workplaces are designed to grow careers and support personal lives. Here, you’ll find traditional perks (health insurance, 401(k), PTO, and flex spending), education assistance (including access to free CDA and ECE degrees), and so much more. Come build a brighter future with us.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.