Account Executive (Pennsylvania)
Cambium Learning Group
Lexia Learning is seeking an Account Executive to manage our largest accounts in the Pennsylvania territory and provide preK-12 schools and districts with student online learning software, teacher professional learning programs and implementation services which are proven to help all students of all abilities become proﬁcient readers! This person will passionately embrace and exemplify our mission, initiate and develop meaningful relationships with high-level education market decision-makers and develop, manage and execute a territory plan to achieve territory quota and company strategic goals.
Location: Ideal candidate will reside in Pennsylvania or surrounding state within the Northeast territory.
- Manage a geographical territory to achieve all sales goals by leading and managing each step of a complex sales process, including:
- Deliver in-person and webinar presentations to key school and district level stakeholders in a consultative and engaging manner that eﬀectively communicates and articulates our pedagogy, research, features, beneﬁts and “Our Why”.
- Identifying and proactively reaching out to priority, high potential accounts.
- Develop professional proposals and communications that introduce Lexia to potential customers using a variety of mediums, including onsite visits.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team and develop comprehensive strategic and creative plans to meet the needs of medium to large sized districts and produce results for your territory.
- Accurately maintain customer account information, track activity, enter orders and activity results within CRM (Salesforce) and other online tools.
- Maintain accurate market forecasts, provide market feedback and share competitive information to management.
- Seek out and participate in networking activities to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders that will lead to a future pipeline of opportunities.
- Prepare comprehensive marketing strategies and targeted campaigns to identify prospective customers.
- Analyze territory data, trends, and market conditions to identify the strategic approach plans.
- Operate in a consultative and collaborative manner with the market in a way that reﬂects appropriately on both previous successes, challenges and failures and be able to make appropriate adjustments to strategic plans.
- Travel up to 20%+, while maintaining high productivity level in other areas effectively using virtual tools to increase sales events per week
- Collaborate with sales leadership team to refine and continuously improve the teams level of success
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years with a successful business development, sales and account management track record in pre-K to 12 schools and/or school districts highly preferred
- Experience selling or working with a technology-based curriculum product; Literacy/Reading product highly preferred
- Proven knowledge of the geographical territory posted and existing contacts in K-12 education
- Demonstrated ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions to close new business opportunities and meet new revenue targets on an ongoing basis
- Proven and continuing successful track record of sales goal attainment, closing business, building and managing a pipeline of opportunities in large, complex districts in assigned territory
- Proﬁcient user of CRM (Salesforce), MS Office and Google Suites, video conferencing software and other technology-based productivity tools
- Demonstrated ability to eloquently and succinctly deliver product presentations to groups and decision makers in-person and via video conferencing
- Proven ability to develop relationships and collaborate with management on strategies to achieve new revenue goals
- Ability to travel 20%+
To learn more about our organization and the exciting work we do, visit https://www.lexialearning.com/
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.