Korea Operations: Customer Support (Remote - Full time/Contract)
Customer Service, Operations
Seoul, South Korea
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2023
Cambly is growing fast in South Korea, and this is your chance to join our international team. It is a unique opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley startup and experience our entrepreneurial work culture with high ownership and autonomy. Cambly is a Series B company backed by some of the top VC funds in the US. If you want to drive direct impact in business metrics and people's lives, this is the right place for you.
What you will do:
1. Handles and resolves students’ inquiries via communication channels in a timely, professional, and respectful manner;
2. Provides answers and ensures the students’ questions were fully understood and solved;
3. Coordinates with other Customer support staff and colleagues from other departments to raise and solve students’ inquires;
4. Collects feedback from users and reports for promoting product optimization;
5. Meets or exceeds KPI targets on effectiveness and efficiency;
1. Has strong interest in the English education industry
2. Has Good communication and interpersonal skills in Korean
3. Can speak and write in English(intermediate level)
4. Service-oriented and open-minded
5. Self-motivated, independent, and has a strong sense of ownership/responsibility
6. Shows excellent problem-solving and people skills
1. Fully remote work with computer and network.
2. Full-time, 9 am - 6 pm(8 hours) work on weekdays.
3. Contracts for 2 years
4. We offer (KR)Social Insurance, 15 days of vacation per year, 1 device, and a Cambly plan for free.
See more open positions at Cambly
Something looks off?