Inbound Sales (Mid/Senior)
Sales & Business Development
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
About Cambly: Our mission is to bring high-quality English education to every English learner in the world at the touch of a button. Think of us as the Airbnb that matches English students with English tutors and come help us build the world’s largest English learning marketplace and school.
Inbound Sales (Mid/Senior) responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a high level of daily activities including but not limited to nurturing leads, demo calls, following up with leads, emailing, campaign planning, and most importantly closing sales deals.
- Serving as the main point of contact for the B2B Sales team and build the company brand while understanding customer needs.
- Qualifying inbound inquiries by assessing their level of interest, budget, decision-making authority, and timeline and closing these inbound deals.
- Meeting monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales quota targets.
- Handling objections and sales-related challenges
- Utilizing established sales processes while maintaining to keep sales standards at the highest level and closing sales deals.
- Lead generation via Linkedin Ads
- Achieving daily, weekly and monthly KPIs through execution of lead nurturing activities such as demo calls, closing sales, lead generation.
- Utilizing company CRM tool to manage leads & sales pipeline and ensure accurate and timely data entry
- Analyzing key performance metrics such as lead conversion rates, and provide feedbacks and insights for improvement
- Working closely with Account Management, Marketing, Global Sales and Product team members to improve business
- Generating reports and dashboards to track sales results
- Continuously improving product knowledge
- Participating in both local and global sales team meetings and contribute to the overall success of the company
- At least 3 years of inbound/outbound sales experience in SaaS products, working with large accounts where directly responsible of closing sales deals and hitting targets
- Customer-focused; Knows how to build and keep effective relationships, identify customer needs & expectations, and offer practical solutions to customer concerns
- Comfortable reaching leads and public speaking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, can clearly deliver information in a simple and persuasive manner
- Hungry to meet and exceed goals and expectations
- Desire to always learn and improve
- Performance-focused and action-result oriented, motivated by targets
- Ready to accept challenges and think outside of the box to search for solutions even when it seems impossible
- Highly positive attitude and resilient; can come back quickly from setbacks
- Team-oriented and also enjoys working as an individual
- Adaptable and receptive to change
- Excellent written and spoken English speaking skills
See more open positions at Cambly
Something looks off?