Regional Director of Sales (Spain)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
At Instructure, we are deeply committed to empowering individuals to reach their full potential and achieve success throughout their lives. Our mission is to enhance that power through the creation of intuitive and user-friendly products that simplify the learning and personal development process, foster meaningful connections, and inspire individuals to pursue new heights in their education and careers. We strive to achieve this by providing a platform for smart, innovative, and passionate individuals to bring their ideas to life and make a meaningful impact. Together, we are dedicated to creating an environment where our team can achieve greatness and truly "create awesome."
As part of market leading growth, we are looking for a Spanish-speaking individual contributor to focus specifically on growing the Instructure Learning Platform in the Spanish education market. This is a role that will require significant travel (50-60%), as well as a strategic mindset. As Regional Director, you will be responsible for the long term, sustainable growth of the Instructure Learning Platform in Iberia ensuring all aspects of the business are healthy.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the development, presentation and sales of Instructure’s Learning Platform proposition for Education Institutions in Spain
- Monitor emerging trends and develop innovative sales strategies to capitalise and increase client pipeline.
- Through your expert negotiation skills, you will secure profitable pricing and business terms with enterprise customers by selling the value and return on investment of our platform
- Provide timely and informative input back to other Instructure functions, particularly Product and Customer Experience
- Demonstrate superb pipeline management and hygiene, providing regular forecast updates across short, medium and long term goals
- Consistently achieve and surpass established sales quotas within the specified time frame
- Foster strong internal relationships with sales support resources, whilst contributing to our entrepreneurial growth culture
- Attend industry and key events; Establishing yourself as a thought leader for innovation in the Education sector
Here’s What You Will Need to Know/Have:
- Bilingual English and Spanish with other language skills a must, alongside excellent Spanish and English business standard written skills
- Bachelor's Degree and/or minimum of 5 + years of proven sales experience.
- Understanding educational pedagogy and the process involving selling an LMS is a plus.
- Experience selling enterprise level software, SaaS sales and services.
- Experience selling at all levels, including “C” level and above.
- Ability to do detailed needs analysis, proposal development and tender completion
- You understand Challenger Sales Methodology and bring with you a Challenger Sales mentality
- Strategic and consultative sales acumen, enabling you to think critically, proactively identify opportunities and offer tailored solutions to drive revenue growth.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive needs analysis and craft compelling proposals that effectively communicate the value of our offering and align with the specific needs of the client.
Awesome benefits at Instructure!
- Excellent benefits and perks, because we want you to be happy and healthy :)
- Because you get to help us grow a culture of awesomeness. But most importantly, you get to work with a tight knit team who embrace innovation and are committed to being excellent at what they do
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger. Your experience, skills and passion will set you apart so tell us about your achievements, irrespective of whether they are personal or work-related. If this role excites you, don’t let our role description hold you back, tell us about your journey, tell us what you’ve learnt and get applying!
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.
See more open positions at Certica Solutions
Something looks off?