Sr Front-end Engineer (Impact)
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their education and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
We are building the education platform of the future. As part of this platform, we are providing analytics for schools and institutions about educational tool usage, and ways to improve the adoption rate even for certain features with unique communication channels and support automation. On top of these we are building a service with which the institutions can manage all of their educational tools including support and purchase. This product area is called Impact.
What you will do:
- Re-implementing the front end of a modern analytics framework using modern technologies with a key focus on UX and accessibility
- Your team will run experiments, research, and discovery tasks with selected partners to find the right product-market fit
- Adopt to Instructure’s new platform and tooling including CI/CD
- Working with an awesome multi-national team that has a strong presence in the Budapest office
What we look for:
- 4+ years experience in modern front-end development with React
- Experience with frontend test automation
- Experience with multiple programming languages
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Get in on all the awesome of Instructure
- A fun, friendly, and helpful company culture
- Competitive compensation
- Private Medicover healthcare + cafeteria plan/SZEP card
- Employee stock purchase program
- Wellness motivation through PandaFit
- An extra week off for the whole company every year
- Employee recognition program
- Goal-setting, proactive reviews, and internal training
- Employee assistance program
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.
See more open positions at Certica Solutions
Something looks off?