Technical Solutions Coordinator
PRODUCT COORDINATOR JD – VIETNAM
ClassIn is a professional technology ecosystem dedicated to education. In 2020, ClassIn was listed in the top 50 Global Edtech by GSV. We have worked with more than 60,000+ educational institutions across the globe. In Vietnam, ClassIn has served nearly 1 million students and 52,000 teachers. We are proud to be experts in helping traditional schools and after-school tutoring companies transform their businesses with online technology.
Our first product – ClassIn – presents an interactive digital classroom solution that is suitable for both online and hybrid learning models. In addition, the classroom is backed by a management dashboard that helps the management team and teachers oversee and deliver a qualified teaching and learning experience.
Among our global partners are Oxford University Press, Pearson, Sony Global Education, TAL, New Orientals, and Peking University. We are working with Hocmai – Galaxy Education, Edupia, Vuihoc, Marathon, and many more in Vietnam.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOUR ROLE?
You will be the first point of contact for clients to reach out for any technical inquiries, with the support of Global Product Team and other relevant Global departments, you will resolve tickets, inquiries and provide various training sessions or demos to the clients. Your task as a middle-man will enhance the working flow and procedure between Global and Local, delivering the most accurate and effective solutions to our end-users. Your tasks are included but not limited to:
· Localize the language used within the app, dashboard or any Product documents
· Collect client’s feedback and work with the Product Manager on planning and prioritizing product development and product feature backlog
· Bug tracking
. Follow the routine flow of Monthly Product Update, ensure every announcements, QA/QC are fully prepared
· Support clients on technical issues
· Onboard clients to ClassIn (both teachers and management team and IT team)
· Support clients with information and technical guidelines of integration with ClassIn API, LTI and SDK
· Deploy and maintain websites of ClassIn, ClassIn Blog, ClassIn Academy
· Prepare essential docs for existing products and new products
· Be the line-manager of a team of over 10 part-time interns, supporting technical inquiries under your supervision
· You will be the decsion-maker whenever it comes to your internal team of Interns
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related discipline
· 2 or more years of experience in product management, business analyst
· In-depth knowledge of project management
· Understanding of business value related to features and functions
· Outstanding communication in Vietnamese and English, presentation, and leadership skills
· Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to effectively manage conflicting needs of stakeholders
· Love tech, and education
Mr. An Vu
Technical Solutions Manager