Technical Implementation Specialist [Contract]
Founded by educators and technologists passionate about improving education, Clever is on a mission to unlock new ways to learn for all students. Already used by more than 65% of U.S. K-12 schools, Clever brings all applications into one secure portal and provides single sign-on for everyone. With the leading network of digital learning providers, Clever makes school more engaging, personalized, and fun.
As a Technical Implementation Specialist you will be the primary technical point-of-contact for customers onboarding and implementing Clever’s paid offerings. Situated within the Technical Implementation team, Technical Implementation Specialists leverage their technical expertise and amazing customer-facing skills to support district administrators through setting up and configuring Clever’s Identity Management (IDM) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA+) offerings. As a subject matter expert on the paid products you support, you’ll ensure that customer needs are met and that the onboarding process is a seamless experience. As the go-to specialist for implementing these products, you’ll answer district administrators’ questions, support customers through setup steps on onboarding calls, and provide technical guidance throughout the onboarding process.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- 4 Month Contract: June 13th 2023 - September 29, 2023
- Join onboarding calls with IDM and MFA+ customers. Manage a queue of onboarding cases.
- Send proactive outreach to clients–nudging them through their next onboarding steps.
- Leverage your strong relationship-building skills to provide exceptional support for customers.
- Build credibility with the district’s key stakeholders and leverage your extensive product knowledge about the paid products you support.
- Track and manage your Onboarding queue effectively. Respond to the customers with empathy and provide knowledgeable responses, meeting and exceeding the service level expectations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across the internal teams including Customer Support & Product to resolve customer issues and queries expeditiously and attain high degree of customer satisfaction.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1+ years of experience in technical and customer-facing roles.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You can explain complex technical topics in an easily-digestible manner.
- You are able to self-manage and context switch across scheduled calls, onboarding tickets, internal Slack conversations, and more.
- You can constructively engage district administrators, hone in on their underlying needs, and construct the optimal solution for them.
- You have deep empathy for our district administrators and are excited to support them with their needs.
- You’re a strong collaborator. You love partnering across different internal teams to solve trickier issues.
- You have strong prioritization and organizational skills and you thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- You’re a team player and are able to jump in to support your colleagues’ needs.
- You are open to giving and receiving feedback from your peers across cross-functional teams and are committed to addressing the feedback received.
- You love working with customers, and have a proven track record of building trust and rapport with clients.
- You have a passion for education, cutting-edge technologies, and working with school districts.
- Commitment to equity and belonging: Clever believes that the classrooms we serve and our company’s halls should be spaces that are diverse, equitable, and inclusive. We seek opportunities and celebrate actions that further allow us to build diverse teams, include every voice, and create a safe space for everyone to bring their authentic selves into the workplace. Outside of our walls, we use our collective influence, passionate work, and community involvement to unlock learning for ALL students.
Clever does not conduct interviews via text or Telegram. We will never ask for your financial information or reimbursement of equipment of any kind. If you receive any communications regarding employment with Clever that you think might be a scam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something looks off?