Customer Success Manager - SBX
Customer Success Manager - SBXThis role is Remote
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring customers receive value from their investment in Cornerstone. Through direct customer engagements, the Customer Success Manager drives adoption, utilization and optimization and facilitates the customer’s use of the Cornerstone solution to achieve business outcomes.
The Customer Success Manager (SBX focus) will partner directly with Account Management and other internal teams to drive retention and growth within Cornerstone’s customer base. This role is a trusted resource supporting customers with a blend of business process knowledge, talent management expertise and functional knowledge of Cornerstone. The CSM will also serve as a customer advocate cross-functionally within the organization. Engaging via a one-to-many model or by managing a dedicated portfolio of accounts, the CSM leverages a strong understanding of key customer outcomes, strong product knowledge and a highly customer centric approach to ensure customers achieve results.
In this role you will:
- Be a trusted partner for post-go live customers
- Recommend optimal Cornerstone use cases based on a thorough understanding of the customer’s business, industry, and success criteria to maximize value
- Develop and execute a relationship action plan to enhance customers’ success and ensure renewal
- Partner with customers to understand their current and future business goals and provide recommendations on how to achieve those goals through Cornerstone
- Uncover and develop account expansion opportunities to support ongoing account growth
- Serve as an advocate for the customer cross-functionally across the organization
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally, engaging the appropriate resources as necessary
- Support customers in understanding the resources, training, support, and services available to help make them successful
- Engage customers in both direct and 1:many settings
- Pass initial certification exams and maintain knowledge of Cornerstone product offerings and configuration options by staying current with releases
- ... and being the rockstar you are, you will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have...
- A./B.S. or equivalent professional experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development or Business
- 3+ years of experience using the Saba application with a demonstrated high level of skill
- 7+ years of professional experience in talent management, customer success or consulting
- High attention to detail and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and are methodical with excellent follow-up to meet customer expectations and deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation, consulting and analytical skills
- Passion for customer success
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
- Ability to travel 5% for industry conferences
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, CCP, CPLP designation
- Salesforce, Seismic, and Gainsight experience
At Cornerstone, our transparent total rewards program is based on three core tenets: equitable pay, market dynamic research, and skill-based appraisal.
The base salary range for this position is: $83100 - $133000 USD
In addition to competitive base pay, the compensation package for this role may include other incentives like bonus or commission, along with a generous benefits package. Additional base pay may be available if you reside in a high-cost metro area (New York City or San Francisco Bay Area).
This range reflects the minimum and maximum salary for this position. Where an individual’s pay falls within the range is determined by factors including, but not limited to, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people ask what our team is about, we point to our core values: champion customer success, bring our best, achieve together, get stuff done, and innovate every day. We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal and we are seeking diversity in the people who join our team. We want to make sure that our company reflects the demographic of our customers, clients, and the communities in which we operate. So if you want to work for a friendly, global, inclusive and innovative company, we'd love to meet you!
What We Do:
Cornerstone is apremier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything whenthey have the right development and growth opportunities. We offerorganizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to helpthem realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting,personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performancemanagement and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’speople development solutions are successfully used by more than 100 million+ people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.