Curriculum Developer K-2
About the Company
Founded in 2013 by Manan Khurma, Cuemath is a leading ed-tech company focused on math learning for K-12 students. Our mission is to make the world's children great at math and create invincible problem-solvers who will go on to solve humanity's greatest problems. We are driven by the vision of nurturing #1BillionMathMinds globally.
Cuemath offers a proprietary tech platform, an empathetic and customer-centric workforce, and a network of dedicated teachers who teach the Cuemath way. Our award-winning curriculum has been developed by experts from prestigious institutions such as Harvard, Stanford, Cambridge, and IIT. With students from over 70 countries, Cuemath has gained international recognition and is backed by marquee investors including Alpha Wave, Sequoia, Lightrock, Manta Ray, and Capital G.
At Cuemath, our culture is built on six fundamental values: the pursuit of excellence, empathy, versatility, passion, integrity, and fun. We foster openness and meritocracy, providing an environment that helps individuals build their best selves.
You can learn more about the company and its journey at https://www.cuemath.com/about-us/
About the role:
As a Senior Associate, Curriculum, you will be part of the core team of content developers and subject matter experts that creates digital Math learning resources for Kindergarten to Grade 2.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop engaging and age-appropriate educational content for children aged Kindergarten to Grade 2 which:
- Develops a passion and love for Mathematics in students as well as teachers.
- Develops a curiosity and a growth mindset for Math and Math related concepts.
- Builds an integrated understanding of different topics within Mathematics.
- Connects Mathematics to the real world and other disciplines like language, environmental science, and art to make mathematics meaningful and relevant.
- Research and understand the curriculum requirements and best practices in reputable global educational systems.
- Collaborate with the design and development teams to create visually appealing and user-friendly content.
- Collaborate with educational experts and teachers to gain insights into effective content creation for different age groups.
- Regularly update and improve existing content based on feedback and evolving educational trends.
- Self-review and review content created by other content developers to maintain content accuracy, relevance, and consistency.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Early Childhood Education, or a related field (Master's degree is a plus).
- A bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from a reputed university, while not mandatory, will be preferred.
- Proven experience in content creation, preferably for young children (Kindergarten to Grade 2).
- In-depth knowledge of the Indian and US educational systems and their respective curricula.
- Strong understanding of international educational standards and best practices for early childhood education.