At Education Perfect, we’re a team of dedicated professionals passionate about empowering educators and inspiring students. We believe that education has the power to change the world and our mission is to innovate, create, and develop technology that helps make that change a reality. As an EPeep, your work will have a real impact on students' lives and you will have the freedom, support and resources you need to develop your skills and grow your career.
About the role:
We are expanding and looking for a Teacher Consultant (Solutions Consultant) to join our team and empower educators to harness the full potential of our platform.
In this multifaceted role, you will lead training sessions, collaborating with senior account executives to introduce our platform to new users. Your expertise will extend beyond the classroom, as you engage with district personnel, such as maths and science coaches, to deliver impactful professional development.
Working closely with the content and product teams, you will stay abreast of the competitive landscape in edtech, ensuring our platform remains at the forefront of educational innovation in Ontario and across Canada. If you're passionate about transforming education and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of learning.
What you will do:
New School Acquisition
- Develop a thorough knowledge of EP’s technology platform
- Support sales demonstrations for new and existing schools
- Drive successful adoption of EP within schools
- Facilitate regional workshops/insight sessions with new and existing schools
- Support post-sale and subscriptions with meaningful and engaging PD and best practice strategies
- Attend relevant events, conferences and work with regional subject associations
- Develop networking opportunities to promote EP
- Develop relationships with key personnel within organisations and associations
Content and Product Requirements
- Communicate local requirements to Content and Product Teams
- Generate competitor reviews and provide these insights to Product and Content Teams, as well as to the Business Development Managers
- Keep up to date with education trends and curriculum updates to continually drive your self-development and keep abreast of market/industry trends
- Experience in the education industry, either as a teacher or principle (teaching either maths, science, english, art or french)
- Passionate about pedagogy
- Experience using Ed-Tech in the classroom (desirable)
- Ability to travel - 20% of the role will include travel around Ontario
Equitable opportunities, growth, and development lie at the heart of how we work at EP. We understand that not all applicants may possess all the following attributes so if you think you have what it takes, but are not sure you check every box, we would love to still hear from you!
What we offer:
- Remote and flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to work within a growing global business with Diversity Works accreditation, Carbon Net Zero BCorp status, Digital Promise certification, and an unwavering commitment to our mission, people, and community
- Ongoing professional development, including opportunities to develop your career into other areas of our business
- Three extra days of annual leave during our end of year shut down period
- Annual Wellness Benefit to use on anything to support your mental and physical wellness
We celebrate individuality, value diversity, and understand that flexible and remote work opportunities enable our team members to work in a way that fosters creativity and inspires individual brilliance. When you work with us, you're not just joining a company - you're joining a team united by the desire to make a difference.