Educational Content Editor
At Education Perfect, we’re a team of dedicated professionals passionate about empowering educators and inspiring students. We believe that education has the power to change the world and our mission is to innovate, create, and develop technology that helps make that change a reality. As an EPeep, your work will have a real impact on students' lives and you will have the freedom, support and resources you need to develop your skills and grow your career.
About the role:
We are searching for an Educational Content Editor with a speciality in either Mathematics or Science. This role involves transforming content into rich and engaging lessons for our customers. In doing this, you will be collaborating with Subject Matter Experts across writing, design and quality to ensure our resources provide engaging learning activities and compelling course content.
What you will do:
- Collaborate within a cross-functional team to edit and enhance educational content for use in our software
- Apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design and share these across a cross-functional team
- Meet quality and effectiveness targets in all tasks
- Manage your project tasks and time via online tools/software
- Experience with the Ontario curriculum
- A tertiary qualification in Education, Mathematics, Science or any other related field
- Experience with education technology
- A willingness to multi task and switch between different content priorities as required
- A team player who can collaborate within a cross-functional environment
- A continuous improvement mindset; always looking for opportunities to improve ways of working
Equitable opportunities, growth, and development lie at the heart of how we work at EP. We understand that not all applicants may possess all the following attributes so if you think you have what it takes, but are not sure you check every box, we would love to still hear from you!
What we offer:
- Remote and flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to work within a growing global business with Diversity Works accreditation, Carbon Net Zero BCorp status, Digital Promise certification, and an unwavering commitment to our mission, people, and community
- Ongoing professional development, including opportunities to develop your career into other areas of our business
- Three extra days of annual leave during our end of year shut down period
- Annual Wellness Benefit to use on anything to support your mental and physical wellness
We celebrate individuality, value diversity, and understand that flexible and remote work opportunities enable our team members to work in a way that fosters creativity and inspires individual brilliance. When you work with us, you're not just joining a company - you're joining a team united by the desire to make a difference.